Buy Big Bud Automatic Seeds online is a predominantly indica hybrid that boasts huge, sticky flowers and a powerful body high. According to seed distributor Sensi, Big Bud originated in the U.S. in the 1980s as a possible cross between early staple strains Afghani, Haze, and Northern Lights and spread quickly through the then-underground market. During the War on Drugs initiated by Richard Nixon and furthered by Ronald Reagan, intrepid fans of Big Bud transported the strain to the cannabis safe haven of the Netherlands, where it was nurtured and genetically stabilized. Fortunately, Big Bud has survived and has reclaimed popularity in the U.S. The strain won 1st prize in the “Mostly Indica” category in the second-ever High Times Cannabis Cup in 1989. The THC composition of Big Bud varies from about 15% to about 20%.
Buy Big Bud Automatic Seeds online
Big Bud Automatic gives a beautiful yield for an autoflowering strain, especially one which stays so compact. Due to their fat, oversized calyxes her delicious buds finish bigger, heavier and somewhat more open than those of WSS Skunk Automatic. Plants retain a mostly-Indica growth pattern, making these autoflowering seeds a great buy for people using Sea of Green or Screen of Green growing methods.
During cultivation, the smell of cannabis is quite subtle, but a gentle squeeze of the ripening tops will release a mouthwatering scent of sweet citrus, as well as leaving you with sticky fingers from their thick coating of resin glands!
- Temperate / ContinentalBig Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Compact plantBig Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) will have relatively small height gain during the flowering phase.
- Flowering 45 – 60 daysBig Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Yield Large YieldBig Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) can produce a large yield, without the extra care needed for some of the higher yielding strains
- 80% Indica The Big Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.